Save Energy and Enjoy a More Comfortable Home with a Lennox® Air Conditioner
When you choose a Lennox® air conditioner for your home, you’ll enjoy some of the most innovative, quietest and energy-efficient cooling available.
With SilentComfort™, you’ll be able to feel your cooling, not hear it, on select Lennox models. This technology uses insulation, vibration resistance and a specially shaped fan blade to decrease sound generated by cooling. In fact, your air conditioner won’t sound much louder than a normal conversation.
Some models feature Precise Comfort®, which keeps you comfortable while saving money. It makes small adjustments to hold your desired temperature while keeping energy costs down.
Ask us about how installing an ENERGY STAR®-certified air conditioner could help you save even more. Not to mention, it could make you eligible for additional federal energy tax credits and utility rebates.
Whichever air conditioner you choose, pairing it with a Lennox smart thermostat is a smart way to keep even more money in your pocket. Plus, you’ll have more control over your comfort whether you’re at home or away.
When you need air conditioning installation in Cheyenne, WY, or surrounding areas, AC Mechanical can help. We’ll help you find the right solution for your home and budget, and then go over how you can make it even more affordable through rebates, special offers and financing for qualified customers. And we’ll back our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Call us at 307-778-0515 to request your free, no-pressure estimate today!
5 Advantages of a New Air Conditioner
Getting a new air conditioner offers many benefits for your home, including:
- Improved energy efficiency. Replacing an air conditioner that’s only 10 years old could save you 20–40% on cooling costs, according to the U.S. Department of Energy.
- Increased energy savings. We recommend pairing your new air conditioner with a smart thermostat for maximum energy savings.
- Enhanced comfort. An air conditioner equipped with Precise Comfort can maintain your desired temperature while saving energy.
- Healthier air. Add an indoor air quality system, like an air purifier, for fresher air that can help combat allergy and asthma symptoms.
- Quieter cooling. With Lennox, you’ll enjoy comfort you can feel, not hear.
We’d love to show you just how comfortable and quiet your home could be with a Lennox air conditioner. Give AC Mechanical a call at 307-778-0515 to get started today!