While your Lennox® heater isn’t able to speak to you, it possesses a process to tell you about a furnace error.
Its motherboard has a set of LED lights that can show a fault code. Subject to the fault, your heating system might display continuous or flashing lights.
Although there are certain elementary furnace adjustments you can do without an expert, most repairs are best left to the professionals. When your heating system will not kick on or give warmth, get in touch with AC Mechanical at (307)778-0515 for experienced furnace repair in Cheyenne, WY.
Our experts will speedily identify and handle the fault, even if you don’t own a Lennox heater. We can service all brands or models—and get the warmth reintroduced to your house without delay.
What Does the Blinking Light on My Heater Mean?
Your furnace depends on lights to flash code when it is malfunctioning. It also engages this system to let you know it’s running like it should.
Correct function includes:
- Simultaneous slow flash—furnace operating like it should.
- Both lights flash fast—furnace is beginning to call for heat.
If you realize that one light going on and off slowly and the other flashing fast, your heater might be having a low flame signal. This can occur even when your heating system is heating correctly. It signifies the flame sensing rod may have build-up or in the bad area on the burner. Contact us at (307)778-0515 for support.
Here are some of the most typical problems for Lennox heating systems.
Heating System Will Not Kick On
Here are a few of the light arrangements you may observe when your heat will not or stay on. The bulk of these errors have to be handled by a professional, for instance from AC Mechanical.
- All LED lights aren’t lit. This signifies your furnace might not be receiving power. Look at the breaker box to ensure the furnace fuse hasn’t flipped. You should reset the fuse if it is in the “off” spot. If it promptly trips following a reset, don’t touch the breaker and call us at (307)778-0515.
- A single light is solid and the other is flickering slowly. This signifies the flame rollout switch is likely not working right. The part is an essential safety tool that helps in avoiding fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t attempt to handle this problem on your own.
- An individual light is flashing rapidly and the other is blinking slowly. This likely signifies power polarity has been reversed. Your heating system may have a wiring error that requires professional aid from AC Mechanical.
- The pair of lights are blinking slowly. This means your furnace’s blower motor possibly isn’t running. This part distributes warm air from the furnace into your space. We can assist in figuring out what’s causing a problem with this part.
- A single light is blinking slowly and the other is blinking rapidly. This means your heater could have insufficient voltage or a short circuit. Reach out to our technicians at (307)778-0515 for assistance.
- One light is flickering on, on and off while the other flickers on, off, on. This means there might be a malfunction with your furnace’s motherboard or wiring. AC Mechanical can locate the error and take care of it.
- Both lights display alternate slow flickers. This signifies your HVAC equipment possibly has a flame error. There could be a problem with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Reach out to us at (307)778-0515 for support.
- An individual light flashes slowly while the other remains continuous. This often indicates your furnace’s limit switch is open. The switch prevents your furnace from getting too hot. Reach out to the specialists at AC Mechanical for help.
Heater Blower Runs But No Warm Air
Here’s what may be broken when you notice your heater’s blower fan on, but you aren’t getting any heated air.
- The duo of lights are giving every other quick flashes. This indicates your furnace ignitor might be broken. This piece kindles fuel in your heater to create heat and should be repaired by a specialist from AC Mechanical.
Trust Us for Expert Furnace Repair
When you need to get your HVAC equipment repaired without delay, depend on the specialists at AC Mechanical. Our technicians will handle the error promptly and have your rooms feeling relaxing again in a short time. Call us at (307)778-0515 or contact us online to request an appointment right away.