Maximize Your Energy Efficiency with a Lennox® Smart Thermostat
Make the most of your furnace, air conditioner or heat pump with a Lennox® smart thermostat from AC Mechanical.
A smart thermostat is a step up from a programmable thermostat, which most homeowners aren’t using correctly to maximize energy savings. Lennox® smart thermostats learn from your temperature preferences and then create an energy-efficient schedule to match.
Some models can also geofence with your phone to know when you’re at home or away. And adjust temperatures to help you save money when no one’s home. You’ll also enjoy the convenience of adjusting settings from your phone or even with your voice, depending on the one you choose.
Our professionals at AC Mechanical are dedicated to making your home more comfortable and energy efficient. Ask us about special offers and utility rebates that can make your new smart thermostat even more affordable.
Call us at 307-778-0515 to get a free, no-obligation estimate today!
Learn how you can increase your energy savings with our easy-to-use thermostats. We offer a range of models, from modern touchscreens to standard button controls.
5 Advantages of Smart Thermostats
A smart thermostat offers a host of benefits, including:
- Heating and cooling savings. ENERGY STAR® smart thermostats can save you up to 10% on your annual energy bills.*
- Whether you’re in bed or on the go, you can adjust your thermostat with your smartphone. Select models can be controlled by voice commands.
- Matching temperature control to your family’s routine, which can help increase your energy savings.
- Monitor energy use. You’ll receive personalized reports for your home.
- Alert you to problems or maintenance needs. Some smart thermostat models can give you a heads up when something’s wrong with your HVAC system. Or alert you when it’s time to change your air filter.
A small change, like adding a smart thermostat, can make a big difference for your home comfort. Call AC Mechanical at 307-778-0515 today to learn more!
*According to ENERGY STAR, savings may be greater depending on climate, personal comfort preferences, occupancy and/or heating/cooling (HVAC) equipment.