Keep Your Home Comfortable with a Lennox® Furnace
Lennox® gas furnaces are designed for optimal warmth, maximum energy savings and quiet heating.
SilentComfort™ in select models delivers heating you can feel, not hear. This feature includes variable-speed heating and enhanced insulation to reduce noise as your furnace turns on.
And with Precise Comfort® control on some models, you’ll be able to keep temperatures consistent and heating costs low, even on the most frigid days.
Ask us about how choosing an ENERGY STAR®-certified furnace that could help you save even more on heating expenses. Federal energy tax credits and utility rebates could help you save even more.
Whatever furnace you end up with, using it with a Lennox smart thermostat is a great way to keep energy costs in check. You’ll also enjoy additional control over your comfort whether you’re relaxing at home or out on the go.
When it’s time for furnace installation in Cheyenne, WY, or surrounding areas, count on our expertise at AC Mechanical. We specialize in helping you find the right solution for your needs and home. Then, we’ll review how to make it work with your budget through rebates, special offers and financing for qualified customers. And we’ll back our services with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Call us at 307-778-0515 to request your free, no-obligation estimate now!
5 Perks of a New Furnace
A new furnace provides many advantages, including:
- Better energy efficiency. A new furnace, particularly an ENERGY STAR® model, can help you save more on heating bills. An ENERGY STAR furnace is about 15% more efficient than a conventional furnace.
- Smart thermostat compatibility. Maximize your energy savings by pairing your new furnace with a Lennox smart thermostat.
- Quiet heating. Models with variable-speed heating quietly add comfort to your home while keeping energy use in check.
- Dependable heating. A new furnace is much less likely to break down and need costly repairs, so you can have peace of mind it will run smoothly, even on the coldest days.
- Enhanced safety features. New furnaces have advanced safety features to better protect you from carbon monoxide.
A new furnace can make a big difference in your home’s comfort levels. Call us at 307-778-0515 to find out more today!